- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with (GAAP) Generally Accepted Accounting Principles or (FRS) Financial Reporting Standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates
with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Review and recommend modifications to ORACLE NetSuite accounting system and
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and
strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with Senior Vice-President to improve financial process and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or finance is required
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 8years+ related experience and excellent management and supervisory skills
- High level of efficiency and accuracy
- Strong organizational, stress management and leadership skills
- Excellent business communication skills and detail-oriented
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Proficiency with computers; especially in Microsoft Excel, utilizing ORACLE NetSuite
Accounting Software and Tax preparation software (BIR filing)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Attention to Detail
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- V.V. Soliven Building EDSA, Greenhills, San Juan
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 3 openings