Research and Development Assistant | Batangas
- 4F Vicente Madrigal Bldg., Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The successful candidate will be directly hired by a company in the manufacturing industry and will be responsible for:
- Doing research and developing new products.
- Performing different tests to create a new product line.
- Planning, executing and overseeing activities involved in the development and improvement of meat products, material evaluation, application, and analysis.
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Food Technology, Food Engineering, Chemistry, and Microbiology
- At least 1-year experience in research and development gained from the food manufacturing industry
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, flexible, and organized
- Can work independently and a team player
- Willing to work in Malvar, Batangas
- Food Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.