Food and Beverage Manager
- Tagaytay, Philippines
- Full time
- Formulate and implement food and beverage methods, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate the performance of all Staff.
- Monitor and controll food and beverage service costs.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts relating to dining, functions, and room service operations.
- Maintain close communications with the heads of other departments:
- Head Chef
- HR Officer
- Cost Controller
- Captain Waiter
- Banquet Coordinator
- Purchasing Head
- Banquet and Steward Supervisors
- Graduate of any Business or Hospitality related course.
- At least 3 years of management experience in the same capacity from the hospitality industry.
- Background in performing marketing initiatives is an advantage.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in Tagaytay City.
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Menu Planning
- Leadership skills
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.