Senior Accounting Officer
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Take charge of the General Accounting operations of the Company.
- Monitor and review the work of Junior Accounting Officers.
- Provide guidance and assistance in preparing Financial Statements.
- Participate in auditing activities.
- Prepare financial reports for the review and monitoring of immediate superior.
- A Certified Public Accountant;
- Have at least 3-years of experience in General Accounting with at least 1 year of experience handling people.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, has keen attention to details, and goal oriented;
- Willing to work in Makati;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.