The successful candidate will be directly hired by a multinational book publishing company.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Doing field work to acquire and visit clients
- Maintaining existing accounts and opening of new accounts
- aintaining good business relationship with the clients
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in sales/account management preferably gained from the pharmaceutical or publishing industry
- Responsible, hardworking, trustworthy, and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to do field work in NCR area.
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.