- The successful candidate will be trained in all facets of the human resources function.
- Will provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department and employees of the company
- Other related task that may be assigned as necessary
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource and Development or any Social Science courses
- Hardworking, mature, flexible and willing to learn
- Is adept in multi-tasking and open for new challenges
- With excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Willing to work in Makati
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!!
- Report Writing
- Labor Relations
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Employee Relations
- Leadership skills
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.