- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 30% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 minutes ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cikutra Baru V, No 18 Bandung, Indonesia, Bandung City, Indonesia
- Max. 30 years old.
- Min. 3 years of experience
- Min. Bachelor degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Have a strong business requirement analysis.
- Able to conduct a simple UX research.
- Have a great sense on differentiating between good and bad designs.
- Able to design a flexible and extensible technical solution for any functional problems given.
- Familiar with agile methodology and artifacts such as user stories, user flow diagram, wireframe, etc.
- Good technical knowledge in MVC, ER and OO design.
- Have enough experience in programming, Have a great communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Willing to be placed in Bandung
- Analyze users and business process and write it down into functional and technical specification for stakeholders.
- Research, analyze, and provide options for technical solution/technology platform and suggest the optimum one within time-resource constraint
Grow yourself in a fast-paced environment, take lesson from high profiles in startup business, and enjoy our employee’s development program
Every action you take for the company will have impact for the future of food and agriculture industry.
Get free lunch on every working day (our homemade Kerupuk is kinda the best in the city), mingle, and make yourself feel at home from your very first day at eFishery
You can’t find it often in Indonesia where you’ll be working and learn in a team of diverse professionals from software engineer, biology scientist, financial wizard, sales superhero, to creative mechanic
ProgramStay happy with our weekly sports program, awesome field trip, and also frequent after-office jam and culinary adventure
Immerse yourself in nature as you venture Indonesia’s aquaculture landscape