Account Executive - Food Service
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 83% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Consumer Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 101 Prospertity corner Unity Avenue, Carmelray Industrial Park 1, Canlubang, Calamba, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Graduate of BS Food Technology, Chemical Engineering, Food Nutrition, or other related course with equivalent experience in industrial food business;
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales within industrial food business;
- Broad network in industrial food industry (food manufacturing process) business preferred.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Aim of Function
Profitably grow the business by exceeding sales & profit objectives and managing to be a strategic partner with customers and suppliers thus enabling DKSH to become the leader in market expansion services.
- Manages assigned accounts by identifying and executing short to medium-term sales strategies in alignment with business goals.
- Negotiates most favorable contract prices and terms to maximize targeted revenues and gross margin of each stock keeping unit, as well as minimize related expenses.
- Prepares all sales-related materials such as, but not limited to quotations, proposals.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction by providing on-time delivery, after-sales service and bridging of customer requirements with EKPI internal processes and services.
- Coordinates with support groups within the companny (R&D, QA, Finance, SCM, and CSS)* to ensure total customer astonishment, loyalty, and achievement of profitable growth objectives.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific