- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 35% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Consumer Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 101 Prospertity corner Unity Avenue, Carmelray Industrial Park 1, Canlubang, Calamba, Philippines
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required;
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent;
- Experience in managing 3rd party logistics provider, route planning, load analysis, delivery statistics, analysis, OTIF principle;
- Detail oriented, analytic, tough/fair, results oriented;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Aim of Function
Responsible for the planning, execution, and monitoring of physical distribution of products to internal and external customers. This includes optimization and traffic management of yard and loading bays.
Inbound and Outbound Operations
- Timely and efficient receving/dispatching of scheduled deliveries/shipments.
- Execution of Yard/Loading bays/Route Plan to ensure timely receiving/delivery of goods at an acceptable cost.
- Timely coordination with truck provider/forwarded coordinators
- Proper loading and/or handling of goods into carries based on set standards.
- Monitor confirmation of receipt of deliveries and attend to exceptions real time.
- Support the continuous improvement and adherence to personnel to systems and procedures.
- Complete adherence of truckers and forwarders always adhere to company policies, standards and requirements.
- Execute maintenance of distribution operation facilities, equipment, and other assets.
- In coordination with superior, implements existing contract with third party providers.
- Close coordination with Warehouse and Inventory team to ensure accurate receiving of stocks .
- Implements real time documentation of all received stocks.
- Close coordinate with sales to ensure timely retrieval of all Bad Orders.
- Immediately reports any knowledge of rejections and exceptions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 770 business locations in 36 countries – 740 of them in Asia – and 28,300 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.1 billion in 2015. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific