- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Implements software solutions to better achieve the business value agreed on by the client.
- Implements best practices in software development such as testing, self documenting code and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Be able to design software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built
- Installs and configures software to suit the product’s requirements.
- Initiates open discussion with the team and stakeholders to get a better understanding of the product’s needs.
- Must be able to assess how to implement better software practices as the need arises.
- At least 2 years experience in Java (Java-related certifications is a plus)
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks is a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Machine Learning
Licenses and Certifications
- Oracle Certified Associate
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Management Information Systems
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 803 Park Trade Center, 1716 Investment Drive, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.