Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Aid in requirements gathering and wireframing for feature designs.
- Support the software development team in defining and testing features.
- Develop and manage automated tests using appropriate testing tools.
- Create and maintain system documentation in the form of (but not limited to) Use Cases, User Stories, Process Flow Diagrams, etc.
- Verify that work produced meets elicited requirements through test plan/ test case development and execution.
- Anticipates current and future issues and develop plans and actions to minimize the negative impact.
- Develop and deliver a world-class support experience.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in an ICT / Computer Science program (e.g. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or similar).
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Is thorough and has high attention to detail
- Bonus points:
- Familiarity with the use of issue-tracking software is a plus.
- Knowledge in Database & System administration.
- Knowledgeable or experienced in automated testing and testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Katalon, JMeter, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Software Testing
- Test Automation Software
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Management Information Systems
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 803 Park Trade Center, 1716 Investment Drive, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.