- Implements software solutions to better achieve the business value agreed on by the client.
- Implements best practices in software development such as testing, self documenting code and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Be able to design software to ensure that the most suitable solutions are built
- Installs and configures software to suit the product’s requirements.
- Initiates open discussion with the team and stakeholders to get a better understanding of the product’s needs.
- Must be able to assess how to implement better software practices as the need arises.
- At least 3 years experience in Java (Java-related certifications is a plus)
- At least 1 year of experience in a leadership position
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks is a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Machine Learning
- Information Technology
- Architecture and BS Computer Programming
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 803 Park Trade Center, 1716 Investment Drive, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.