Mid Level Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 57% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Education Management
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 5/F OPL bldg., C. Palanca St., Legaspi Village Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Good understanding of;
- the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- object-oriented programming
- server-side templating languages
- server-side CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc. Also, continuous integration.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions; may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Laptop provided
- Strong mentorship and training
About us: http://edukasyon.ph/about-us