Meet the team & the product:
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative who will help our users navigate on our website. You’ll work hand in hand with the Product and Tech team to successfully answer the what, how, who, and where of our users for the website.
We are a for-profit high impact edtech startup that allows us to sustainably support our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) Our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) are used by 8 million Filipino learners aged 13-24 annually, and we have an ambitious product roadmap (including launching a mobile app) to further develop their learning and upskilling, whilst adapting to the disruptions brought on by Covid-19.
Get to know the role :
As the Customer Success Representative, your role will be to accompany the hundreds of thousands of learners and parents who use Edukasyon.ph every month, to better understand how the platform can help them reach their learning and career goals.
- Manage up to 4 customer success interns
- Work with the management team to escalate critical issues and provide information as necessary
- Develop a deep knowledge of our website to ensure customer satisfaction by responding to a large number of inquiries in a confident and timely manner
- Resolve a variety of simple to complex customer problems
- Conduct user surveys to generate market insights
- Gather information from online and offline sources to update school profiles
- Continuously improve the support experience and bot response reliability to increase conversion rates
- Be comfortable redirecting, where appropriate, learners and parents toward premium products sold or resold by Edukasyon.ph
- Work mostly through our chat, email, and social media channels to interact with our users, you'll be given flexibility in coming up with creative ways of engaging with them both in terms of content and in terms of product features.
- Basic knowledge of customer service software (e.g., Freshdesk/Intercom) with at least one (1) year of experience in customer service
- Strong English and Tagalog written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills that pacify critical issues and concerns that will provide customer satisfaction
- Flexibility to work in shifting operations, which may include night or weekend shifts
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- Able to work independently with a computer, and minimal guidance on troubleshooting
Nice to Have :
- Background in telesales
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home