Meet the team & the product:
We are looking for a Partnership Manager who will work directly with the VP of Partnerships and with the rest of the Corporation partnerships team. The latter currently work with over 50 corporations in the Philippines, including Unilever, Asus, Amazon, Globe, and Smart. We co-create content for Gen Z learners in the Philippines, empowering them on topics covering their education, career, and life options.
We are a for-profit high impact edtech startupthat allows us to sustainably support our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) Our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) is used by 8 million Filipino learners aged 13-24 annually, and we have an ambitious product roadmap (including launching a mobile app) to further develop their learning and upskilling, whilst adapting to the disruptions brought on by Covid-19.
Get to know the role :
Working closely with the VP of Partnerships, the Partnership Manager for Corporations will be responsible for creating, securing, and maintaining meaningful partnerships with local and foreign brands. The challenges facing EdTech in the Philippines are numerous and sizable - but then so is the opportunity to redefine learning for the 8 million learners who use our websites every year.
Main Responsibilities :
- Support, teach and learn from, other team-members at Edukasyon, especially in Product, Digital Marketing, Marketing, and Tech
- Create customized proposals of both marketing and product development nature to meet clients' needs
- Develop, build, and implement business development strategies from local and international corporate clients to achieve revenue target
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from leads generation to closing to after-sales servicing
- Take charge of gross margin target
- Ensure that all our partners, and the products we collaborate on, fit fully within our vision of empowering the Filipino youth. The learner, and their needs, must always come first.
- A background in brand/agency experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has broad network in the advertising/marketing industry
Nice to Have :
- Startup experience
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home