Meet the team & the product:
We are looking for a Partnership Manager who will work directly with the VP of Partnerships and with the rest of the Social Development partnerships team. The latter have worked with government and development partners in the Philippines, including the Asian Development Bank, Investing In Women, International Labour Organization, World Bank, The Asia Foundation and USAID. We co-create content for Gen Z learners in the Philippines, empowering them on topics covering their education, career and life options.
We are a for profit high impact edtech startup that allows us to sustainably support our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) Our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) are used by 8 million Filipino learners aged 13-24 annually, and we have an ambitious product roadmap (including launching a mobile app) to further develop their learning and upskilling, whilst adapting to the disruptions brought on by Covid-19.
Get to know the role :
Working closely with the VP of Partnerships, the Partnership Manager for Social Development will be responsible for creating, securing and maintaining meaningful partnerships with local and foreign social development & government institutions . The challenges facing EdTech in the Philippines are numerous and sizable - but then so is the opportunity to redefine learning for the 8 million learners who use our websites every year.
- Support, teach, and learn from, other team-members at Edukasyon, especially in Product, Digital Marketing, Marketing, and Tech
- Create customized proposals for education and advocacy learning with both marketing and product development elements to meet clients' needs
- Develop, build, and implement business development strategies from local and international social development institutions to achieve revenue target
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from leads generation to closing to after-sales servicing
- Take charge of gross margin target
- Identify and develop upsell opportunities by best matching customer’s goals and unique scenarios to the Edukasyon.ph services
- Ensure that all our partners, and the products we collaborate on, fit fully within our vision of empowering the Filipino youth. The learner, and their needs, must always come first.
- 3-5 years (manager) of sales and business development experience
- A background in community/development sector experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has broad network in the international development and advertising/marketing industry
Nice to Have :
- Startup experience
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home