Legal Documentation Specialist
- Makati, Philippines17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The job entails reviewing files and coming up with recommendations on strategies to resolve the case or how to best address the case issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis on the facts of the case - issues, processes, codes, legislation, etc.
- Conduct legal research , validate and evaluate results and prepare reports on findings
- Evaluate documents to review facts, determine appropriate processes and plan the steps as necessary, ensuring critical deadlines are identified and met.
- Ensure that each action pertaining to the legal matters conform to the requirements of the Courts and or Governing bodies/agencies.
- Systematically organize, track and maintain both hard and soft copy of document files and correspondences.
- Initiate follow up actions where and when necessary and prepare reports.
- Independently draft a variety of documentation including forms, contracts, claims, agreements and correspondence as required.
- Provide thorough investigation on cases and use the reference that the client will be sending.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Laws/3rd or 4th year undergraduate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thorough, analytical, and with keen attention to details
- In depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- Ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office Applications
- Proficient in judicial and administrative procedures
Perks and Benefits
- Legal Writing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.