• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Communicate with prospect and existing clients to understand their needs and explain product value
• Proven ability to manage multiple clients at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Help customers through email, phone, chat, online presentations and screen-share
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
• Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
• Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
We offer above Industry Compensation Package (HMO, Life Insurance, meal and transportation allowance, night differential, overtime)
• A graduate of Accountancy with at least 2-3 years related experience
• Experience in a BPO / KPO setting is preferred.
• Good knowledge of Quickbooks Accounting software
• Knowledgeable in all Accounting process
• Above Average English communication skills (written and spoken)
• Proficient in MS Office application i.e., MS Excel
• Preferably with background in Account Management and Marketing
• Computer savvy
• Analytical, client-oriented, keen to details
• Willing to work Night Shift schedule
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 11th Flr. Unit A Ten West Campus Building Mckinley West
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening