Doctors to work as Virtual Scribe
- Makati, Philippines, 17th Floor - Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue corner Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
Improve your medical skills by working closely with U.S. doctors.
Feel what it’s like to practice medicine in the U.S.
Your main task is to provide real-time medical transcription for the entire duration of each exam and entries of information into the EHR system or SOAP notes.
- You will be remotely connected to the internet with a U.S. doctor that is conducting a medical examination to a patient.
- Document the medical examination findings and corresponding treatment plan.
- Ensure that certain test results are in the patient's chart and prescriptions are filled.
- You will alert the assigned doctor of any missing information needed for appropriate diagnoses and billing.
- Graduate of Medicine (licensed or underboard)
- Experience working as a Medical Transcriptionist is preferred
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent listening skills
- Computer savvy, proficient in MS Office applications and use of technical/communication equipment
- Willing to work a NIGHT SHIFT
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 17th Floor - Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue corner Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.