- Makati, Philippines17th Flr. Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Serves as the in-house legal counsel and represents the company in court actions or legal negotiations.
- Provides legal advice and alternative courses of action to top management and others regarding legal issues.
- Prepares and reviews business documents such as, but may not be limited to, contracts, affidavits, legal notices, sworn statements, internal policies, and lease agreements to ensure compliance to all legal requirements.
- Conducts research on legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statutes, judicial decisions, and codes.
- Actively participates and renders assistance in negotiations which the corporation may have with other parties or entities for transactions in special cases or situations
- Interprets laws, rulings and regulations for the corporation
- Maintains effective liaison with legislative, judicial, and regulatory agencies.
- Provides legal protection and risk management advice to management
- Graduate of Bachelor of Laws.
- Preferably with 3-5 years experience as a Corporate Lawyer.
- Extensive knowledge on the requirements of law on contracts, legal compliance, general corporate laws , labor laws, and litigation. Preferably with working knowledge on taxation and regulations governing import and export.
- Must be a member of the Philippine Bar in good standing.
- Adept in research and documentation, analytical and with good problem solving ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills including the ability to present material both written and oral to a variety of groups and individuals
- Must have firm commitment to professional ethics and integrity.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.