Customer Service Representative (International Account)
- Parañaque, PhilippinesG/F PAMCOR compound, Brgy.St.Nino, Paranaque, Pascor Drive , Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.