An ambassador representing Eco Sci to customers and to the market. He shall be responsible to open, maintain, manage, engage, grow and service EcoSci's customers excellently.
A field sales executive assigned to handle the South Luzon area will travel to locations to advocate supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with. It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and to maximize the company’s sales of their products and services. These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this particular job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primarily focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region. Focus should be to increase the sales of the company.
- Estimate or make sales targets for our various products.
- Carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it.
- Contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss how our products would meet their requirements.
- Arrange meetings with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
- Provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits of the available services.
- Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Generate business leads for the company which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.
- We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, and who has exceptional organizational, leadership, communication, and analysis skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking