EcoSci Food Inc.
- Antipolo, PhilippinesAntipolo, CALABARZON, PhilippinesAntipoloCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 25,000.00 - PHP 35,000.00 / monthPHP250003500025000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head the designing, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of corporate networks/ servers.
- Ensure network security and monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency).
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Collaborate with department heads in developing and implementing internal IT Systems.
- Maintain systems for IT-related requests and IT assets management.
- Ensure maintenance and security of all online systems and resources.
- Build and manage team by delegating tasks and work schedules.
- Ensure up-to-date team skillset by preparing refresher trainings for the team
- Must be a graduate of BS Information Technology, BS Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Experience with web development and management is a plus.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Practical experience in installing and maintaining systems is recommended.
- Must be familiar in Open-source software and Google Suites.
- Has the ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Has the ability to effectively lead and manage a team.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Network Administration
- Network Security
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Database System Administration (DBA)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Antipolo, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 1 opening
About EcoSci Food Inc.
EcoSci Food is an importer and distributor of frozen seafood and meat products. Established in 2013, EcoSci Food recognized a space in the fast-growing food market that could serve and accommodate small & up-and-coming restaurants, caterers, and distributors. Its purpose is to enable our partners, whether customers, employees or suppliers, to think big or bigger. Our culture is what it is because of the following: ○ Continuous growth ○ Collaboration ○ Openness ○ Creativity ○ Customer-centric mindset Why join us? 1. Our compensation and benefits package is competitive with Metro-Manila based companies. 2. Hybrid work arrangement opportunities for most positions are available. 3. Since we are a fast-growing company, you will be part of shaping it and will have a great sense of ownership and fulfillment. Needless to say, the growth allows a lot of opportunities for progression.