Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and onboarding
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
- Compiling and updating employee 201 records (hard and soft copies).
- Assist in employee inquiries from different departments.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Onboarding of new hires.
- Assist employees with loans concerns and proper coordination to other required departments.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Canvassing of items/equipment that company and other employees requested.
- Collate information of possible prospect of supplier via phone, email, and in-person
- Assists in printing and renewal of documents, permits, and licenses.
- Maintain and properly document disbursement of admin fund.
- Informing the team of all the documents and items received from Admin Suppliers.
- Ensuring rooms are disinfected and maintaining office equipment clean and operating.
- We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and who has exceptional organizational and communication and skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application. Knows how to use Microsoft Office and Google Sheets, Slides and Docs
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building
- Strong ethics and high level of personal and professional integrity
- Effective communication skills
- Willing to be trained
- Ability to adapt to new situations, improvise, and shift strategies to meet different types of challenges
- Record Keeping
About EcoSci Food Inc.
EcoSci Food is an importer and distributor of frozen seafood and meat products. Established in 2013, EcoSci Food recognized a space in the fast-growing food market that could serve and accommodate small & up-and-coming restaurants, caterers, and distributors. Its purpose is to enable our partners, whether customers, employees or suppliers, to think big or bigger. Our culture is what it is because of the following: ○ Continuous growth ○ Collaboration ○ Openness ○ Creativity ○ Customer-centric mindset Why join us? 1. Our compensation and benefits package is competitive with Metro-Manila based companies. 2. Hybrid work arrangement opportunities for most positions are available. 3. Since we are a fast-growing company, you will be part of shaping it and will have a great sense of ownership and fulfillment. Needless to say, the growth allows a lot of opportunities for progression.