- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Supervise and assist sales representatives and team to meet targets and quotas.
- Set quarterly and weekly sales strategy and sales plans for the sales representatives.
- Update the sales strategy and sales plans depending on the demand and supply fluctuations.
- Drive the performance of the Retail & Online team through deep market & customer understanding, strategy, people development, systems, and consistent execution of processes.
- Manage stock allocation for the team.
- Track and report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Gather valuable customer feedback & insights that will influence commercial strategies.
- Manage customer complaints, questions, and issues.
- Create business unit budget, sales forecasts, and purchase plans.
- Reflect and examine past strategy results to improve performance.
- Build, manage, develop and engage the team.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train and discipline employees.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, and who has exceptional organizational, leadership, communication and analysis skills
Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint is required
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related course
Drive the performance of the Retail & Online team through deep market & customer understanding, strategy, people development, systems, and consistent execution of processes
Manage stock allocation for the team
Create business unit budget, sales forecasts, and purchase plans.
Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Performance Management