Service Delivery Manager
- Taguig, Philippines14/F, Net Cube Center, 3rd Ave cor 30th St, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Do you like helping enterprise clients implement innovative cloud solutions and solve technical problems? Do you want to be a leader and demonstrate how emerging technologies (such as A.I., Big Data, Cloud, DevOps) can be applied to businesses?
With business growth and global expansion opportunities, we are looking for a highly motivated Service Delivery Manager to help accelerate our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class team, working with some of the best and brightest engineers and account managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Earn a Trusted Client Advisory relationship with our clients and team.
- Work with customers to provide visibility and guidance around their AWS Services account through regular Operational Service Reviews and Reporting.
- Be involved in the change management process of the customer’s environment to ensure success and service up-time.
- Work with application owners to develop and standardize test, upgrade, and release management processes.
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs.
- Go “toe to toe” with customer technical stakeholders on most issues.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with AWS resources to ensure that the customer’s SLA’s are met.
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone).
- Provide oversight of escalation, prioritization, and drive customer communication during critical events.
- Assist in Design/Architecture of AWS cloud solutions.
- Establish a working relationship between with other AWS account team members such as Technical Account Managers, Business Development Managers, and others to achieve the best result for the customer.
- Be available outside of business hours to help coordinate the handling of urgent issues as needed.
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a customer facing technical service delivery or support role (design, implementation, consulting, infrastructure, and/or cloud service system administration).
- 1+ years of experience in cloud services support (e.g. cloud service provider, managed service engineering delivery of scale, tier 3 cloud support).
- Client Communication and Presentation experience (public speaking, creation of content such as whitepapers, presentations, project plans or other written deliverable).
- Technical complex troubleshooting skills in infrastructure services (OS, networking, cloud).
- Experience in managed service delivery management.
- Experience with virtualization, distributed networks and/or cloud computing of scale.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Hypervisors, VMware, and Xen).
- Consulting experience for a Cloud Service Provider.
- Previous or current experience in an engineering support technical role (systems or network administration/operations or similar).
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP.
- Experience with AWS service offerings.
- Experience in Service Level Reviews, Reporting and Management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Technical Program or Project Management experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 14/F, Net Cube Center, 3rd Ave cor 30th St, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.