- Makati, Philippines4th floor, 391 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Acquire and manage new clients / fresh accounts
- Provide excellent servicing to new and existing clients
- Coordination and collaboration with creative teams for pitches and proposals
- Coordination with project teams for executions
- Create strategies and initiatives for client acquisition and retention
- Preferably with a sales or marketing background or experience working in an agency.
- Must have a general knowledge of marketing principles & brand marketing - digital marketing, PR and advertising.
- Must have strong business acumen and able to identify business opportunities
- Must be able to effectively present and create impactful presentations.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong network
- Has the discipline, passion and drive for sales and marketing
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Echochannels Inc.
Provides integrated campaigns through innovative storytelling. Our campaigns are fully integrated with on-ground activations,
above the line executions and digital channels to reach your target audience and ultimately, increase ROI.
Our inventive and tactical end-to-end services show measurable results that track every click and conversion.
We make your brand resonate in the real world.