HR Specialist | Recruitment
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, Unit 1801, 18th Floor, East Tower,, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for sourcing and initial assessment of candidates to be based on the different branches of the company. Monitors and instills discipline through documenting behavioral cases within the organization.
- Sources for talents using different channels such as Job Street, Social Media, and School/Job Fair
- Screens for talents based on the qualifications for education, experience and skill requirements
- Invites screened talents for face-to-face or online interview to assess the competency
- Administers and checks written examinations of all candidates from head office
- Assists in administering and checking the written examinations from the branches
- Conducts face-to-face interview to head office candidates and video conference to branch-based candidates
- Endorses all qualified branch-based candidates to line leaders for next level interview
- Coordinates and endorses HO candidates to HRBP for assessment
- Updates the Recruitment Monitoring Report on a daily basis and consolidates all data based on plantilla, HR statistics, etc. at least every week
- Prepares job offer for identified FLA candidates and endorses to HR BP for review and initial signature prior to the signature of the HR Manager
- Sends through email and discusses the job offer to provincial FLA candidates
- Explains the pre-employment requirements to FLA candidates and sets deadline on the submission of requirements prior to on-boarding
- Collects pre-employment requirements and coordinates with HR Specialist – Employee Database and Records for encoding of information
- Finalizes NEO participants every month and endorses all documents to HR BP for contract preparation
- Coordinates with HR Specialist – CLD to endorse the list of NEO participants
- Prepares New Hire Announcement for FLA and HO candidates prior to on-boarding
- Requests of tools and equipments for new hires
- Processes enrolment of payroll bank application and forwards the account numbers issued by the bank to HR Specialist – Employee Database and Records to finalize the New Hire Report
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource, Behavioral Science, or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years experience in HR handling recruitment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher) with the ability to learn new technology quickly
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Vantage Financial Corporation (formerly E-Business Services Inc.)
eBusiness Services, Inc. is a financial services company with Western Union Money Transfer as its core undertaking. Aside from money transfer services, eBiz also offers ticketing services, eLoad, Bayad Center bills payment services.
eBiz is a member of Vantage Equities Inc. Group, presently operates in 150+ branches located in major cities and hubs throughout the country. The company-owned branches are complemented by a network of sub-agents that effectively enables eBiz to extend its geographic reach to over 1,400+ locations nationwide. eBiz agent partners include some of the biggest commercial banks, supermarket chains and pawnshops in the country.
We are an expanding, dynamic and highly established financial services company with international tie-ups and branches nationwide. We offer an above-average industry compensation package, continuous training and career growth opportunities to successful candidates.