- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- M.L. Quezon Hi-way, Pusok, Lapu-Lapu, Philippines
- A graduate of any business related course;
- Preferably with managerial experience in a retail / fast food industry or equivalent;
- Has excellent customer service and motivational skills;
- Can coach, monitor and train staff;
- With good oral and written communication skills;
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work on Sundays, Holidays, and night shift.
Ensure compliance and at the same time demonstrate or leads by example in performing the standards on appearance, uniform, hygiene, execution of service steps, safety, operation procedures/guidelines, discipline and conduct.
Conducts station marketing, promotional activities and suggestive selling.
Implements Shell promotions and loyalty programs.
Constantly monitors staff performance. Responsible for the evaluation and performance apparaisal of all staff assigned in his shift.
Regulating, enforcement and reporting of any violations of station policies, guidelines and procedures.
We are an authorized retailer of Shell Philippines operating a cluster of stations across Metro Cebu. Our business includes Shell Fuel retail/wholesale, 24/7 convenience store operations and automotive repairs/servicing. Our stations are located in Cebu, Mandaue, Lapu-Lapu and Talisay Cities.
We are the leader in the Fuel retail industry with more than 300 employees and growing. We are looking are motivated, self driven and passionated individuals to join our team.