Full Stack Developer
Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
- Taguig, Philippines3rd Ave, Post Proper Northside, Taguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About the role:
- Create user interactions on various websites and platforms, analyze, write code to build software.
- Familiar with Event Sourcing, experience is desirable.
- Understanding of Test- and Domain-Driven Development.
- Provide feedback to management during the development process.
- Maintain and upgrade software following a deployment with new and existing features that are enhanced, accessible and scalable.
- Ensure the system is integrated with other platforms. e.g., Shopify, WooCommerce, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Ensure modern engineering practices, such as code reviews and automated testing are used.
- Modify and test changes to previously developed programs.
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement systems.
- Create a system that provides a positive and seamless customer experience for placing orders.
- Ensure the stability of the system and create a great positive user experience.
- Contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Draw on experience to identify potential issues and development opportunities to improve the system and the user experience.
- Identify, triage, and solve complex issues and problems in a timely and efficient manner or escalate to management as appropriate.
- Attend on-site company meetings as required.
- Complete daily administrative tasks and generate reports as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience with SQL, experience with other types of databases as well as queue systems is desirable.
- Experience with Nodejs in the backend.
- Experience in requirement analysis, designing, building, implementing a user-friendly web application system that is.
- maintainable, evolvable, and highly tested.
- Experience in continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Familiar with Event Sourcing, Postgres, or MySQL and know about Redis.
- Experience with testing debugging and understanding TDD.
- Experience designing and implementing efficient RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing REST-based APIs and experience in CI/CD automation.
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Ability to convert mocks into high-quality HTML/CSS.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 3rd Ave, Post Proper Northside
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
About Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
Eastvantage provides business solutions to global companies, enabling offshore operations from its locations in the Philippines, India and Bulgaria. The management team brings a wealth of global insights and local knowledge in the areas of digital transformation, customer experience, and business support. Combining expertise with a hands-on approach to managing client relationships, Eastvantage makes outsourcing simple and seamless. Share the passion Serious but wacky. Normal but quirky. Organized yet flexible. Hard work with playtime. That’s life at Eastvantage. We promote a "Work-Life Balance" environment. It’s a place where introverts and extroverts, the left-brained and right-brained, the outgoing and the shy can all work side by side without pulling each other’s hair. That’s because we work in a highly open, flexible and collaborative zone where we can totally feel at home. We may be a team of different folks with different strokes, but we share the same passion for our work and a constant drive for excellence. And we’re lucky enough to belong to a company that empowers us and looks out for our development and well-being. Are you intelligent, creative, passionate, and crazy enough? Be a part of a cool, smart and wise team. Hurry grab the opportunity. Why join us? Working at Eastvantage is not like joining a huge organization like the navy, it's more like joining a fleet of agile ships ready to skip on to the next race, discovering new frontiers. We are not a thousand-person call center. We are not a ratlab. We are no freaky geeks (or are we?). What are we, then? Eastvantage prides itself on being an open and fair employer, always looking out for the development and well-being of its employees. We believe that our prime services require fully empowered people, world-class office amenities and the best technologies. We provide attractive salaries, insurance and benefits. We believe in continuous learning and coaching to stay ahead. We train and ensure our employees are treated fairly and with respect. Join us - we are always looking for great talents like software/system/web developers, research analysts, e-marketing gurus, and fluent communicators. Benefits We offer challenging roles in a fast-growing international team Work-life balance environment We have a no-nonsense culture and direct interaction with our clients Prime office located in Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig and Ortigas Center What are we good at? Work hard and play hard! We are not the typical BPO setup. We have a diverse culture and we nurture everyone like a family. To understand how we use and process your data, please visit www.eastvantage.com/privacy-notice and www.eastvantage.com/privacy-policy