- Provide excellent support to customers.
- Handle users and customer’s suggestions, enquiries, requests and complaints.
- Take ownership and have a proactive approach to resolve cases and complaints.
- Provide users and customers’ feedback, working closely with the Product, Engineering and Operation teams to ensure continuous improvement in product development and user journey.
- Guide users and customers in navigating the client's website application, and making them comfortable using features like FAQs and Help Centre.
- Provide support to our partner(s) in a timely and most helpful manner
- Collaborate with the Global and In-house service team on special projects or initiatives.
- Support the team with ad-hoc tasks: training and coaching new hires, reporting etc.
- Full-time and permanent
- Minimum 1 – 3 year experience in customer service. Experience in Fintech, Finance or E-commerce industry is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in using a variety of communication channels such as phone, email, live chat, Facebook etc.
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa languages.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail, independent and fast learner; embrace changes with a positive attitude.
- Possess good teamwork and interpersonal skills; Great with problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Cryptocurrency and its mechanics is a plus.
- Must be based in the Philippines
Due to high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted. We sincerely thank everyone who submitted their application and rest assured that we will keep every profile in our active pooling for other opportunities.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- 1 opening