• Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Case Managers as they provide support for customers
• Collaborating with other departments and vendors, ensuring proper flow of product and app knowledge,
delivery of expected service standards, and next issue avoidance
• Answering Case Manager’s questions, guiding them through difficult cases, diffusing angry customers, or
handling issues that cannot be fielded by Case Managers
• Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the cases received, educating and coaching Case
Managers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees
• Assisting the management team in identifying trends and establishing Case Management goals
• Ensuring Case Mangers are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
• Preparing reports and analyzing Case Management data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly
allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Authorize vendor payments, transaction approvals, and refunds, following delegated authority granted.
• Providing learning tools and conducting effective trainings to business partner’s customer service training
• Liaising with business partners and vendors, able to negotiate terms of service and ensure proper governance
protocols are established, maintained and improved during the business relationship.
• Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other teams, and the Case Management operations.
- With at least 3 years experience as a manger in Customer Service
- Experience in a multi-national company under a financial services industry or a technology-driven company, a plus
He must be skilled in:
- Conducting effective trainings (using various training methods)
- Daily operations management
- Coaching and feedback management
- Incident/complaints management
- Issue resolution (next issue avoidance)
- Data / trend analysis
- CRM/customers service technology, software applications, phone systems, etc - Must have an experience in an Insurance company.
He must be able to:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders internally
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and negotiate terms of services
- Lead and train agents / counterparts