We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What we have:
- An Agile team environment practicing Scrum
- New technologies (Docker, AWS, Git, Python)
- A friendly environment where developers work together on the same system
- Transparent communication using Slack, Jira, Zoom
- Development of new functional business modules
- High-level user support (technical)
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Python Developer.
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks (Tornado, FastAPI, Django, and Flask, ...)
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- “Go-getter” attitude
- Plus (but not required):
- Linux experience (Ubuntu)