This position is responsible for responding to client and networking issues, along with the implementation of the wider Network Managed Services offerings.
This role will work closely with senior Engineers assisting with the resolution of faults and implementation of network projects. A development framework will be used to develop skills in network and security practices in both physical cabling and logical configuration works.
- Work with Senior engineers on network CISCO / Meraki deployment projects
- Work with BAU teams to assist with fault resolution
- Work on internal Confluence wiki to improve the team's knowledge base
- Work in our Datacenters performing basic cabling and customer escorts
- Work with our security teams to implement and develop a security policy
- 3+ years of experience in Network Engineering
- Active Cisco CCNA or other related network certifications desirable
- Able to ask for Help
- Personable with strong English communication written and verbal skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivated and self-starter
- Understanding of routing protocols and TCP.
- Experience in Manages service environments desirable