US Mortgage Loan Closing Professional | Mandaluyong City | Night Shift
- Taguig, Philippines24th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
About the role:
- This candidate will be part of our team responsible for the entire end-to-end mortgage loan closing process within the USA Mortgage Industry.
- Responsible for processing loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling, and entering borrower information into loan processing systems.
- Reviews loan application files to verify that all data is complete and meets standards, including the loan type and purpose, borrower assets, liabilities, and employment.
- Verify and analyze loan documentation including income, credit, appraisal, and title, while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Interact with Mortgage Professionals to obtain information from the borrower or to seek clarification about documents in the loan file.
- Informs the Processing Manager of discrepancies in the file and obtains direction on how to proceed, as applicable.
- Record data to track the status of loans in processing.
- Submit loan application files to underwriting for approval, and creates and mails approval or denial letters to applicants.
- Submit approved mortgage loan files to closing for settlement.
- Responsible for handling non-public information (NPI) about borrowers.
- Adhere to all applicable internal NPI policies and procedures, and protect the confidentiality of borrower information.
- Performs administrative duties such as faxing, photocopying, filing, and phone support, as required, by Loan Processor II and Processing Managers.
- Review each loan file to verify that documents are present, accurate, and complete before closing
- A close loan through mortgage loan origination software system. Knowledge of Encompass, Calyx Point, or Byte Pro a plus
- Ensure that loan rules, obligations, and deadlines are met
- Audit and prepare quality files that meet closing objectives
- Prepare mortgage loan documentation for clients
- Excellent English Speaking Skills are Required
- Previous experience with mortgage loan closing in the USA Mortgage Industry preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA loans
- Knowledge of Encompass or Calyx or Byte Pro is a plus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 24th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.