NetSuite Solutions Consultant
- Taguig, Philippines24th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible to implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Responsible to create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Responsible to build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above-noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post-implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Must have hold a degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related field, Computer Science, MIS or other technology related field; CPA and MBA degree desired
- With 3+ Oracle NetSuite full life cycle implementation experience
- With 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite ERP/ Financials/ Distribution/ Manufacturing applications
- With 3+ years of NetSuite consulting experience with client facing experience Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills Certified NetSuite Professional/ Certified ERP
- Has knowledge of NetSuite integrations and customizations Project Management experience Knowledge of Google Suite: Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets Consulting experience desired in other business applications including QuickBooks, Intacct, Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Has previous experience and ability to gather business requirements and effectively implement an ERP, CRM, & PSA solution Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience is a plus.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.