Customer Service Representative (CSR) | Telco Sales
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The role is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction for customers when dealing with the organization, providing end to end sales support, acting as a point of escalation for customer complaints and providing recommendations for resolution of disputes in consideration of the commercial implications of actions taken and ensuring all issues are dealt with in accordance with legal and regulatory compliance aspects.
35% - Customer Experience and Legal Compliance
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and/ or prioritizing escalations ensuring all issues are dealt with in accordance with legal and regulatory compliance;
- Liaise with external carrier account or escalation managers to negotiate and promote positive customer experiences;
- Act as an intermediary between sales and other divisions of the BC Business, in the context of escalations and customer enquiries;
- Manage TIO complaints to the best possible outcome;
- Assist with the ongoing management of the customer tracking engine across the AAPT BC business (ConnectWise); and
- Review and improve internal processes to ensure legal and regulatory compliance as well as operational sustainability.
35% - Migration Coordinator for NBN Rollout Project
Note: Project estimated completion date 2021, dependent on NBN rollout.
- Design, manage and communicate the NBN disconnection and migration process from;
PSTN and ADSL to NBN; and MBE to Fibre.
- Manage related complaints and escalations in a timely manner and to the best possible outcome; and
- Liaise with the NBN Migrations team to receive updates and minimise impacts to our customers.
20% - Sales CONNECT ANZ
- Provide end to end sales support, from initial enquiries through to implementation and post-delivery escalation support;
- Respond to customer enquiries or redirect as appropriate;
- Understand the customer's objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes in order to provide quotes and proposals for effectively tailored solutions for their business; and
- Arrange for execution of relevant paperwork to deploy new products and services.
10% - Channel Sales Support
- Develop product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution, by:
- Actively participating in Partner recruitment, development, planning, and strategy;
- Assisting with the development and negotiation of new products, plans, price and volume discounts;
- Assisting with the running of partner briefing and training sessions for clients and staff;
Following up on partner commissioning inquiries;
- Responding to existing and new customer inquiries or redirect as appropriate;
- Acting as an escalation point to investigate and provide recommendations for resolution of customer complaints;
- Understanding customer's objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes in order to provide quotes and proposals for effectively tailored solutions for their business; and
- Ongoing maintenance, analysis and reporting of customer base to propose strategies to assist with re-sign of existing customers and identifying opportunities for follow up in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organization.
- Customer-focused – attentive, patient and empathetic to customers’ needs.
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve, influence and negotiate.
- Goal-oriented and able to self-motivate and perform under pressure.
- Desire and ability to stay up to date with and absorb new technologies/product knowledge.
- Contribute to an environment of continuous process improvement.
- Experience in a customer-facing role within a fast-paced customer service setting essential.
- Previous Telecommunications Sales experience preferred.
- Customer service exposure within the IT industry desirable.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global, City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.