- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesHighway 54, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check release and respond to supplier's queries related to checks.
- Process and send checks, returns, transfers and stop payment requests.
- Communicate with other banks, payers, clients and involved parties to ensure processing.
- Enter data, analyze data and coordinate the necessary steps for follow-through.
- Records all payment transaction via check, transfer, and cash
- Check, Inspect, and Verify daily cash transactions
- Prepare journal book entries related to investment.
- Issue acknowledgment/official receipts for non-trade transactions.
- Inspect, investigate and resolve discrepancies in cash transactions.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, registers, logs, and spreadsheets.
- Responsible for assisting the treasury in the performance of functions relative to general treasury operations
- Communicate with Banks, Payers, Requestor to ensure processing
- Act as a document controller.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer, Microsoft Office, Internet Banking System
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in SAP
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Account Management
- Accountancy Management
- Accounting Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.