- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Builds, configures, replaces and troubleshoot networks hardware and associated devices.
- Knowledgeable in SAP System
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies: defining and monitoring access.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues (LAN, WLAN, WAN, VoIP, and Internet access).
- Implement network change request
- Support in Network Infrastructure projects
- Network Monitoring (check and address alarms, monitor link utilization)
- capability to troubleshoot network incidences and provide a resolution to customer's network
- Support - Troubleshoots, analyzes and resolves network problems. Communicates with network/support providers as needed.
- Provide data backups and recovery. Repairs and/or recovers systems by identifying failure causes, utilizing system error logs, tools, and alternative recovery techniques. Ensures appropriate level of support from vendors. Creates a strategy for disaster recovery and tests strategy as needed.
- Maintenance - Analyzes and provides performance tuning for the network. Installs updates and patches to operating systems and network hardware. Maintains current software by adding and removing application resources and installing upgrades. Applies knowledge of the security structure and reasoning behind levels of access.
- Security - Maintains security of user data, network assets, and resources.
- Documentation - Develops and maintains system documentation of all equipment configuration parameters. Formulates standards for network management.
- Training - Learns and advances knowledge in new voice and data communications technologies and methods for detecting and preventing intrusion.
- Deploys, configures, supports and maintains off-site office network hardware/software. Provides documentation and training on network administration tasks.
- Perform day-to-day IT related tasks in the office
- Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements.
- Resolve any network related issues within the office
- Plan and execute the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of hardware and equipment.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree and/or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the same job function
- Candidates must have 4-5 Year & Up practice specializing in IT/Computer / Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
- Must have a logical thinking process and troubleshooting skills
- Must have adequate knowledge and skills on the Internet (IP) environment-large scale enterprise or ISP
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- Active Directory
- Information security
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Management Information Systems
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.