Technical Operations Auditor
- Manila, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Systematic review of effectiveness, efficiency and economy of operation.
- Review or revise audit programs and time budgets to accomplish audit objectives.
- Monitor events and circumstances of assigned audit projects in progress
- Review working papers in-depth on the test basis as part of the audit report referencing and to determine whether the objectives of the audit have been achieved.
- Prepare recommendations to improve auditee's operation.
- Inspects manpower in their area of designation and ensure that these manpower are present by conducting surprise spot checking.
- Responsible for conducting technical audit engagemnents of the comnpany to determine whether the Company's representative at the site and the 3rd party service providers are performing as required/mandated in ensuring that the project construction is in accordance with approved Mechanical/Sanitary plans.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of critical observations identified during the site inspection
- Checks and validates canvass reports and ensures that the cost and specifications are accurate and complete.
- Audit and validation of projects accomplishments versus planned activities.
- Participate in planning meeting to determine auditable areas and objectives.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Accountancy or any related field.
- Has at least 5 years experience in Technical Audit.
- Knowledgeable in building codes, manufacturing and construction industry standards
- Full-time experience in construction projects with exposure to quality control and ISO audits.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.