- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Reports & records fixed assets of the company
- Apply, renew, and monitor insurance & claims of all assets
- Handles disbursement, receivable & its corresponding compliance of a small unit
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
- Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory)
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries for the book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Standard journal entries
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Should be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 4-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): SAP, Oracle
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- SAP Business One
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounting Technology
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.