- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build a good relationship with a key supplier to ensure supplier deliver the best cost, quality, and service on purchased items.
- In charge of planning and buying raw materials
- Ensures that supply levels of materials meet the demands of production;
- Review Materials Weekly Inventory Report (MWIR) or requisition; analyze quantity, specifications and delivery requirements.
- Negotiating and finalizing commercial terms with shortlisted vendors, e.g. payment, delivery, shipment. Preparing commercial evaluation report.
- Document Preparation import-export.
- Coordination with other agencies such as Customs and the relevant government agencies.
- Contact and Shipping Forwarder Movers and its products, including the staff.
- In charge for billing import, export, domestic and land transportation transactions.
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements staying cost-effective to organizations
- Maintain a high level of accuracy concerning the customs procedure and avoiding penalties. Compare costs, service, and quality to ensure the best products for their employers.
- Understand cement manufacturing, supplies and equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, BS Industrial Engineering/Customs Administration or other related courses.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Licensed Customs Broker
- SAP System Proficient
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.