- Mandaluyong, Philippines913 Banahaw, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines1550
- Full time
- Responsible for monitoring and handling shipment.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Company's merchandise and stay up to date on trends, occasionally making recommendations to management on new items that might be beneficial to the Company.
- Know how to handle equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and general upkeep of the warehouse
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge of Warehousing and Logistic processes, Sap 4 6.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft office products
- With good work ethics and positive attitude towards work and colleagues
- Must be willing to work in Bulacan
- With exposure to cement or power plant Industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.