- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Serve as Senior Lawyer in the department to handle environmental, mining, mergers and property acquisitions concerns and issues of the company.
- Assist in the corporate housekeeping and legal services, including handling of labor matters, monitoring, and supervision of cases and claims, l legal advisory and contract preparation.
- Candidate should be abreast of recent developments in laws, rules, and regulations relating to and affecting the industry of the company.
- Overall, the candidate should be able to provide a wide range of legal, labor and corporate services including administrative functions as necessary in the achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Develops and recommends improvements in legal documents, contracts, forms, instruments
- Prepares contracts and reviews business documents
- Represents the company or its officials in various legal proceedings
- Candidate must possess a Professional License in law and graduate of reputable school/university.
- With at least eight (10) years of combined experience in law practice and as in-house counsel, preferably in the same and related industry.
- Experience in mining and environmental law practice is highly preferred
- With background in litigation, labor law, corporation law, IP law, and contract negotiation and preparation.
- Experience in preparing and processing documents and representations before government offices/bodies is preferred
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.