- Responsible for issuing, receiving, monitoring, and safe keeping of raw materials, hand tools, power tools, and other equipment in the fabrication area.
- Keep track and inventory all tools.
- Monitor damaged and replace existing tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Others), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
About Eagle Cement Corporation
EAGLE CEMENT CORPORATION (ECC) strives to meet the strong and ever - growing demand for quality cement through product innovation and continuous plant and facility expansion. With its solid expansion strategy, Eagle Cement is poised to help meet the country’s increasing demand. Eagle Cement is now well on its way of domination, amplifying Filipino pride with a cause to serve the nation. JOIN US, AND BUILD A LIFETIME CAREER WITH US!