- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Preparing legal documents from written, oral and taped instructions and precedents.
- Drafting routine correspondence.
- Proofreading and editing of documents and correspondence.
- Coordinating and monitoring administrative functions to ensure completion of work accurately and within established time frames.
- Providing support to other lawyers and staff as required and requested.
- Bachelors' Degree in Political Science/Law.
- 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.