Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands important aspects of insurance such as interest to be insured, coverage deductibles, the extension of cover, clauses, and warranty.
- Reconcile bank statements with GL balances including related clearing accounts
- Negotiates FOREX rates, LC commission, and other bank charges
- Participates in enhancement projects for accounting and financial systems by recommending improvements on methods, procedures, practices, and guidelines
- Coordinate the implementation of substantial short-term investment decision/agreements with banks or financial institution
- Review and determine the investment arrangement that will yield the maximum benefit to the company given the magnitude of investment, placement or withdrawal, applicable rates, and its tax benefits
- Sourcing of different investment options such as bonds, equities, notes from financial institutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): sap , insurance processing,
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.