- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, NCR, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines1555
- Full time
- Analyze financial data to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and compliance with relevant laws and standards, as well as to find instances of accounting deficiencies and/or fraud.
- Oversees audit findings and recommendations; ensures that realistic fixes are developed and agreed
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Protects the organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Maintain open communication with management by providing information in status meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, or Management.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- Has 3 - 4 years working experience in internal or external audit.
- Preferably with ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.) background.
- Has experience in an audit firm
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal controls framework, risk management, and internal audit standards.
- Keen to details, objective, analytical, logical, systematic, and with sound judgment
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Report Writing
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Internal Audit
- Problem Solving
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.