- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepare and analyze variance reports of various departments and companies and ensure that all heads and managers are aware of the status of operating and manufacturing costs compared to budget
- Gather and consolidate budgets prepared by all departments and companies and prepare
- Gather and summarize data to structure financial standing and management reports
- Assist in developing and evaluating financial models based on "what if" scenarios for project financing and financial planning
- Prepare financial analysis support and ad hoc reports for decision making and for disclosure to the public
- Assist in conducting financial studies and project analysis on potential business investments and acquisitions
- Perform valuation analysis e.g. discounted cash flow, etc.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis
- Develop and update 10-year financial projection and forecast
- Evaluate current and historical data and analyze trends
- Suggest solutions to improve financial performance and reduce costs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) CPA is preferred
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent computer skills with good oral and written communication skills.
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.