Logistics Assistant (Transshipment Auditor)
- San Ildefonso, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for addressing customer orders and customer invoices .
- Ensure that warehouse has sales order in place before carrier arrives to collect.
- Prepare delivery documents for the driver transporting the order.
- In charge also for maintaining truckload driver packets for all documentation and coordinates distribution of cement via pick up by drivers or delivery.
- Perform various office clerical duties as related to truck packets, stock labels, truck information, load verification, etc.
- With hands-on experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 year work experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office pariculary in Excel
- Knowledge in SAP (MM/SD Module) application is an advantage
- Must be trustworthy and very keen on details
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bulacan.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Akle, San Ildefonso, Bulacan, San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.